Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ARUBA BLUE BRACELET...


Well my bracelets aren't blue but they are Aruba!

The design, Aruba Blue Bracelet, is by Ellad2
A simple but gorgeous bracelet stitched in RAW (right angle weave).

The silver and black bracelet was my first attempt.
This bracelet is such a joy to stitch and so quick and easy that I couldn't resist making another one in  pink... all for myself!

Of course the black and silver is all mine too!
I do love to spoil myself!


I reckon you can whip up one of these bracelets in around 2 hours or less...
 I haven't actually timed myself yet but they are super duper quick which makes them all the more desirable!

The tutorial is well written, easy to follow with fantastic step-by-step photos.

I have to admit I'm a fan of photos over diagrams when it comes to tutorials... it certainly makes following the instructions a  lot easier and I feel it adds that extra personal touch.


If you haven't checked out Ellad2's Etsy store then drop in and have a looksee.

I've purchased around 10 of her patterns and if the others are as easy as this one then I reckon I just might have struck gold!

 

5 comments:

Horse'n'Garden said...

Those are really pretty Karyn! I really like the black and silver one .. although since getting into beading I have found myself leaning toward pink more and more.. a color I used to HATE! lol
I love Ellad's blog and have drooled over a few of her patterns.. if my job lead works out, I'll soon be able to purchase some of my own! :D

Las Cositas de Lyra said...

They are beautiful!!!

Karyn said...

Thanks ladies.

Christine - her patterns are so reasonable, which is why I ended up buying so many...and such beautiful designs.

Therese's Treasures said...

Love the bracelets Karyn, they are so pretty and look really easy to make.
Therese

Unknown said...

Her patterns are completely amazing and so much fun. I can't wait to see what others you purchased!

Related Posts with Thumbnails