Seriously...how many more times do you think I can unpick this current piece I am working on?
I reckon a good 3 or 4 at least.
I am beading around a poly clay cabochon and I am only on my second row of beads but have unpicked this second row 4 times now and I am still not happy.
I have used size 6 seed beads, 1.8mm cubes, 3mm cubes, size 11 seed beads and have now used hex beads which I am happy with...for the time being!
I'd share a picture of my work in progress but it's likely to change again!
What is the record for unpicking beads in one piece for you?



5 comments:
Oops...hehe!!! I have an poly clay cab that Neva made...I love it...looks like the planet earth...but do you think i can make it right...nup...i have had four goes so far...so we are even stevens...LOL!!!
Now i want to see what poly cab you are using **peeks**
Fingies crossed this is the last 'unpicking'
I had to stop a creation after I kept restarting. I was on the 6th time and I put it away. I did have another idea yesterday so I may pick it up again. We'll see.
Hugs
I get projects like that. I know how I'd like it to look but nothing seems to work out, so it's bead and then pick it all out, bead it again and remove it again. Guess that just goes hand-in-hand with being creative. ;)
I am working on a necklace for the EBW Bollywood challenge and it's pretty slow-going. I've torn out the work on a small mandala-like section more times than I can count. 8 hours of work and nothing to show for it yet!! :P
I knew I wasn't going to be alone here but it is nice to see that others face this problem too. It's the one part of creating I don't enjoy...
I expect to get an idea in my head and it work the first time... a bit too hopeful you think?
Post a Comment