Friday, February 3, 2012

Running out of time?



As we have come across a few...ummm...shall I say hurdles with our pieces for Project 3 I was wondering if  you would like me to extend the reveal date by a week or two.

The current reveal date is
Sunday 12 February 

but I am happy to extend it by a week or two if that helps everyone in being able to complete their pieces.

What's the consensus?

Also if you have any ideas for designs
you'd like to tackle in
Project 4
then please either comment here or feel free to drop me an email!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I go where you go! LOL

Horse'n'Garden said...

Since I don't have much to reveal... either date works for me! lol I will post what I did get done on the Rosettes... even though it's totally wrong... but I like my colors :) And I am putting the clasp on the bracelet this weekend :)

Maryanne said...

I would love an extension. I took the bracelet apart and I really don't know how much I'll get done by the 12th. But, I'm flexible!!

Therese's Treasures said...

Karyn, If the others want to extend that is ok with me even though I am done with both projects. I finished the bracelet this morning. I just ordered a photo taking tent today and it should arrive between the 11th and 28th. The photos I took of my necklace are just not good enough and I'm hoping with photo tent they would be better.
Therese

Tanya said...

I don't mind either way. Right now I'm waiting on beads for the Rosettes. (Artbeads ships the day of the order, but for some reason the post office is taking forever to get it here.) I also ordered about 20 fewer pearls than I needed for the bracelet, so I'm playing the waiting game there also.

Siggi said...

Hi Karyn...I say it like Kristen: I go where you go. :-) I finished both projects but more time is ok.

Tomorrow I get the new beadwork, so I look for new projects..maybe I see interesting things for us.

dpadilla1 said...

I'd love a watch like that wheat did you get it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails