Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Margie and Me - The Colors of Constructivism - #102


It's that time again for the Margie and Me Challenge reveal.

This time around I chose

The Colors of Constructivism - #102



Apologies that I am a day or two late for posting my creation.

Unfortunately the weather here has been quite bad again and each afternoon when I have gone to photograph my piece... well it's been pouring with rain.


So... please excuse my dodgy photo but it was the best I could get!


I focused on the gorgeous blues, greens and teals in the colour palette and created these earrings using Marcia DeCoster's "Medici Drop" pattern.

I thought the Czech teardrops worked quite well with the colour palette.

I was intending to create a piece using the other gorgeous palette but unfortunately it just didn't happen.

Be sure to check out the other Margie and Me creations on Marcie's blog at La Bella Joya.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails