Erin at Treasuries Found:Inspiration is Everywhere is holding the first Challenge of Color.
Erin has selected paint chips (palettes) for each entrant.
Erin has selected paint chips (palettes) for each entrant.
We then have to create something using those colours.
The deadline is 3rd December and I have absolutely no idea what I am going to create yet so I guess I better get a move on!
I have one design in mind involving a donut...the turquoise variety not jam and cream!
Watch this space!
♥




4 comments:
Karyn you are doing it too? Oh my I am among some fabulous artists can you hear my knees knocking from here? I am half way through my piece so I should hurry up and get it done! I am looking forward to see what you have come up with!
Hugs
Yep I am on the list! I am onto my third piece now... I just can't seem to do something I am happy with. I think after creating my Ice Queen challenge piece I was a bit beaded out!
I am hoping I can get it done in time... I fell asleep on the lounge tonight and go no beading done at all!!
Looking forward to Friday Karyn!
Enjoy the day! (Quit stressing. Everything you make is lovely!)
Erin
HI Karyn! you won a giveaway on the Beads of Clay blog. Please contact me with your address so that I can mail out your prize :-)
artisanclay @ hotmail.com
-kristie
Post a Comment