Friday, December 30, 2011

Beading Babes ~ Project 3


Sorry I haven't posted in a little while... I've been travelling for the past 8 days so have had very limited internet access...but more details of my trip in another post.

I am sure you have all been waiting for confirmation of the two most popular project choices for
Beading Babes ~ Project 3!

Well... here they are!

Ravishing Rosettes by Smadar Grossman
(Bead and Button - December 2011 - page 38)



Runway of Pearls by Barbara Falkowitz
(Beadwork - December 2011/January 2012 - page 54)


~~*~~

Once again, you don't have to create both pieces but can do so if you wish.

As it's a busy time of the year I think we should allow ourselves a little longer to work on our pieces...therefore the reveal date for
Project 3 will be

12 February 2012
(around 6 weeks)

If you would like this date extended further please let me know.

Happy Beading!

 

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright Disclaimer
All patterns used within this group will be purchased by the beader and will not be copied.

All credit will be given to the designer.


11 comments:

Lois Moon said...

Gorgeous projects!

Therese's Treasures said...

Yea! going to start getting the supplies together now. I have three challenges I have to get done in January so February 12 is a good deadline for me.
Glad you had a wonderful vacation and I know you are glad to be home.
Happy New Year!
Therese

Shirley said...

Yeah! How funny that I'm so excited every time to see what we get to do. Got to run a couple of errands, then I'll work on getting my stuff together. Then I'll need to decide on which one to do first! :) So glad you had a good trip!

Amy S. said...

Welcome home, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! So very excited to get started on the Beading Babes' next set of projects!!!

Horse'n'Garden said...

Welcome home Karyn :) I have all my supplies already for the bracelet and am going to pick up for the rosettes! Can't wait to get started on them!
I just got hired on at my bead shop! I'm so THRILLED!! :D
I'm excited to see everyone's interpretation of these projects :)

Horse'n'Garden said...

So I had free time this weekend and was able to get started on the Rosettes pattern... I really really love it!! However... unless I am seriously reading the pattern wrong, there is something missing perhaps.. I can get the rosette made and add the second one etc... but looking at the pattern I find that it doesn't give directions for adding the embellished area between the rosettes.. not the part with the crystal, the other area, the two lines of seeds.. I am pretty sure I can figure it out.. just wanted to give everyone a heads up on it and see if I am just missing something or if there is an oops in the pattern. I'll post a picture of what I have so far on my Facebook page: Christine Wessling if you haven't already added me!

Unknown said...

I am so looking forward to creating both projects. I am also grateful that we have a bit more time as I am still trying to finish up Christmas gifts. LOL Hugs!

Cindy said...

I love both projects and think that I may have to join in!

Emma said...

Can I join in the fun? The projects chosen look so yummy :0)

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can make dollars by locking premium pages of your blog / site?
To start you need to join AdscendMedia and run their content locking widget.

Liam said...

Awesome blog you havee here

Related Posts with Thumbnails