You might recall a while back I announced that Beading Babes were going to appear in Beadwork magazine.
Well the time has come!
I finally received my copy of the April/May 2012 issue of Beadwork last week and wouldn't you know it..
there on page 8 in the W.O.R.D. section are three of our Earthly Hues pieces created for Project 2!
I finally received my copy of the April/May 2012 issue of Beadwork last week and wouldn't you know it..
there on page 8 in the W.O.R.D. section are three of our Earthly Hues pieces created for Project 2!
Well done to
Amy of Amybeads
Therese of Therese's Treasures
and Kristen of My Bead Journey
for having their gorgeous creations shared with the beading world in print!
Again I can't express how appreciative I am of everyone who has taken part in Beading Babes so far.
You are such a wonderful bunch of ladies who I love to share not only my love of beads with the ins and outs and ups and downs of my life.
I cherish our emails, reading your blogs and chatting with you on Facebook.
You should all be proud to see our little group mentioned in Beadwork as you are all the key to it's success!
WELL DONE!
♥





4 comments:
Karyn,
None of this post in Beadwork would have been possible without you and your brilliant idea of putting together the Beading Babes. I truly enjoy being a part of this wonderful group of very talented bead weavers.
Each month I look forward to seeing what is up next. I have enjoyed learning new stitches and techniques. You Rock!!
Therese
It's great that Beading Babes is getting published. It's a great group and we appreciate all you do to keep it going, Karyn!
Karyn, how exciting!!! You have done a wonderful job of bringing together like-minded beaders from all over the world...you deserve every bit of this recognition!
Well done :-D
-xxx-
Did you know that that you can generate cash by locking special sections of your blog or website?
Simply open an account on AdWorkMedia and implement their Content Locking tool.
Post a Comment