I've been on a bit of a roll with my birthday posts...
Yes if you haven't noticed by now...my birthday is this Sunday.
I feel my posts about my birthday nearly have a Juls feel to them... you know it's true Juls!!
Well sadly I don't have any other exciting news to report leading up to my birthday.
I've actually been feeling pretty crappy since Friday night after I had a fall at home and have bruised my coccyx rather badly.
Hint: don't search "ouch" in Google images unless you are prepared for a lot of rather disgusting injury photos... oh my!!
I know you are now searching "ouch"... don't say I didn't warn you!
I know you are now searching "ouch"... don't say I didn't warn you!
Anyhoo... I've been really tired, aching all over and generally grumpy and moody. My hubby keeps asking me what's wrong and why I'm so grumpy.
Ummm HELLO...
I fell flat on my back, have bruises on both butt cheeks (ok too much info - but hey I am amongst friends here), bruises on my back, feel like I've been hit by a bus so I feel I am entitled to be a bit moody!
Ummm HELLO...
I fell flat on my back, have bruises on both butt cheeks (ok too much info - but hey I am amongst friends here), bruises on my back, feel like I've been hit by a bus so I feel I am entitled to be a bit moody!
Ok... rant over...
Sorry Lisa... I don't have anything exciting to report other than my sore butt!!
Hoping I feel better by the weekend as I might just be feeling like I am turning 68 not 38!
There... I said it... 38!
Hoping I feel better by the weekend as I might just be feeling like I am turning 68 not 38!
There... I said it... 38!
♥




4 comments:
Sorry to hear that you're still sore, Karyn :-( Have you been to see anyone about your back? Hopefully it is just a bit of bruising and you haven't put anything out. Put those feet up and take it easy!
B.
-xo-
YAY! A Birthday girl! Happy almost your birthday, Karyn!!! Get the books! Eat Cake Today! Early! Because IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, GONNA PARTAY! LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!
What we have here is yet another reason to love birthdays....they allow me to use all the exclamations I refrain from using on non celebratory days. Which makes your birthday even more awesome in my book. :~)
Hope your booty bruises and back heal quickly. Much lots of presents ~ happy ~ beady love to you, sistafriend!
Happy birthday Karyn. Enjoy your day. Hope you feel recovered very soon!!
Jenni
You are too funny!!!! I am not going to google ouchies I promise... and get better soon!!!! Cause you have some very cool books coming and I can't wait to see what you do with all that info!Your writing cracks me up....
Please DO not SHOW us the pictures of the bruises hehehe....
Will we see you under "ouchies?"
Take care and get better....
Post a Comment