Monday, April 12, 2010

Use the Muse is done and dusted!

What a relief. I have just submitted my entry for Use the Muse.

Overall I am quite happy with my piece. When I first saw the kit I knew straight away I was going to go with a "sea theme" and have to admit that the vision I had in my head is what translated into my final piece so I am pretty chuffed with the whole process.

So here is a sneak peak...


Unfortunately today has been a wet day and if it hasn't been raining it has been dark and overcast so it was quite difficult to get some decent photos. Reminder to self... BUY A LIGHT TENT!

My piece is quite long so it was also difficult to get decent photos of the full piece and as we are restricted to only 2 photos I tried to capture shots of the entire piece rather than focusing on close up shots.

Anyhooo Use the Muse is done and dusted until next time.

My little man was so cute today. Over the past few weeks he has been coming up to me whilst I have been beading and saying "mummy are you finished your beading" and I would say "nearly".

Today when he came and asked me I said "yes it's all finished" to which he replied "wow, for so long I have been asking you if you've finished your beading and now you have...good job mummy"... awwww so cute!

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Ohhhhhhhh Karyn this turned out exceptional. It is beautful. Feels rich and so much apart of the sea. Wowowow. I keep going back to look at it. Great job.
Nicole/Beadwright

Trish said...

Karyn, that looks amazing, the seahorse looks so neatly encapsulated, not the right word but I think you will know what I mean. :)
Trish.

Joy www.thelaughingmoonnyc.com said...

I love the seahorse! I can't wait to see the rest of it.

Hearts content said...

Amazing! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails