Monday, February 2, 2009

Lampwork beaded cab

This is another beaded cab I finished in January.



















The lampwork cabochon was made by Marlier Designs... thanks Margie... and the pendant consists of Toho galvanised size 11s, Czech and Japanese size 11s and Miyuki size 15s.

I had a lot of trouble colour matching beads to this gorgeous cab but I have to say I am pretty happy with the final result.

3 comments:

GraficWorld said...

Beautiful and creative your blog! If you iteressano resources scapbookingh then free to visit the section of my blog dedicated to scrap.
I added the readers of your blog.
Dual Greetings.

Belinda Saville said...

Great blog, Karyn...I can't believe I only just discovered you here on Blogger! LOL

You've done a fabulous job of this pendant with Margie's cab. I think the seedies match the colours of the cab beautifully! :)

Anonymous said...

Exquisite work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails